Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Community Blog post

The blog of my choice for review was Coleridge Comberbache, the Man of two names, this blog was created by Michelle, Karly, Alana and Mikayla. I was interested in there blog because it had somewhat of relating topics in between there blog and my groups blog. There blog was all on Coleridge and what he has written. And my blog was on "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" As i looked over there blog I notice that they had a lot of pictures including pictures from "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner. I really liked how they put those images into there blog it made it feel more alive to me as I went over it. It was good because they talked about most of Coleridge's work and not just one piece of his work like my group did. What interested me the most was there post on "The Rime of The Ancient Mariner" because that is what we had done blog on are. This blog was very well thought out and has great posts as well as a great title. This is a good blog for people who are interested in Coleridge and his work.  They way the whole blog looked and the color's they choses  came together really well and was appealing to the eye and they had really nice pictures.  After reading this blog you will have more knowledge about Coleridge and his work. Overall this blog was good and enjoyable to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment